Saturday, November 20, 2010

NO NEWS!

As we approach this Thanksgiving Holiday I give thanks to the Lord for He is good. I am so very blessed with goodness in my life and I must always remember to give things for the large and small blessings that fill my days.


No news to report on our little brown-eyed boy. Still waiting for our TA and praying that it arrives SOON so that we can travel well before Christmas but as each day passes and we don't have it I realize that it may be January before we can leave. I have to admit that I am filled with anxiousness right now as I anticipate getting me and Mike ready to travel to China for 2+ weeks as well as preparing for our kiddos to stay here with my friend Sara during that time. I am no where near ready to go and with an insane work and school schedule (for the kids) between now and Christmas I am going to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off from now until we set foot on that China bound plane. I have "spa moments" as I think about my sweet friend Sara. She is so faithful to call and encourage me, share in my excitement and help me sort through the millions of thoughts racing through my mind. And did I mention that she is keeping our 3 kiddos while we are in China. Yes, this saint of a woman is keeping our wild and crazy kids for 2 weeks. With this said I am resting in the goodness and provision of the Lord knowing that He has all things ordered according to His purposes. Despite the anxiousness, we are so excited that very soon our little brown-eyed boy will be snug in our arms. We are praying like crazy for God to prepare his little heart to receive the love of his mama and daddy and that he will be fully ready to be a part of our family as well as prayers that we will be ready to meet his needs, whatever they may be.


I just did a massive catch - up on "Six Pack + One" about the "happenings" of our family and how we have been passing the time while we wait. So if you are up for a marathon of our family hop on over. I hope all is well with you and that you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment